The following publications include only the in-house academic and scientific output under our direct publishing/hosting responsibility at Meteoceanics.
Our DOI references are internationally indexed by Crossref and point to landing pages in our hosting platforms. To double-check any DOI, you may visit https://doi.org/ and manually insert the code e.g. 10.46337/mdsc.5091.
Research Monographs on Dynamical Systems and Complexity (M-DSC):
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2017): Fluid Dynamical Systems: from Quantum Gravitation to Thermodynamic Cosmology. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5091.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2018): Synergistic Dynamic Theory of Complex Coevolutionary Systems. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5182.
- Perdigão R.A.P., Pires C.AL., & Hall J. (2019): Disentangling Nonlinear Spatiotemporal Controls on Precipitation: Dynamical Source Analysis and Predictability. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5273.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Synergistic Dynamic Causation and Prediction in Coevolutionary Spacetimes. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5546.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2021). Quantum Technologies in the Earth and Space Sciences. https://doi.org/10.46337/qites.m210421.
Pedagogic Monographs on M-DSC (since 2019):
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2019): Complex System Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5364.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Interdisciplinary Data Analytics and Model Design. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5455. (in press)
- Perdigão, R.A.P. (2020): Frontiers in Climate Physics. https://doi.org/10.46337/mdsc.5637.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2022). Quantum Leaps in Complex System Sciences and Technologies. 2022. https://doi.org/10.46337/qites.m211115.
Major Scientific Reports (since 2018):
- Perdigão R.A.P., Pires C.A.L. & Hall J. (2018): Nonlinear Dynamics and Predictability of Non-Ergodic Synergistic Emergence in Complex Coevolutionary Systems. https://doi.org/10.46337/180102.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2019): Non-Ergodic Information Physics from Quantum to Biogeophysical Complexity: Unveiling Hidden Predictability Beyond Memory Collapse. https://doi.org/10.46337/190301.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Information Physics: Closing Gaps, Opening Perspectives. https://doi.org/10.46337/200801.
- Perdigão R.A.P.; Hall J.; & Schwemmlein K. (2020): Polyadic Dynamic Nexus among Complex Socio-Environmental Systems: from Earth System Dynamics to Sustainable Development. https://doi.org/10.46337/200819.
- Perdigão R.A.P. (2020): Black Swan Information Physics: Seeing the Invisible, Predicting the Unpredictable. https://doi.org/10.46337/200901.
- Perdigão, R.A.P. (2020): Information Physical Artificial Intelligence in Complex System Dynamics: Breaking Frontiers in Nonlinear Analytics, Model Design and Socio-Environmental Decision Support in a Coevolutionary World. https://doi.org/10.46337/200930.
- Perdigão, R.A.P. & Hall, J. (2020): Wildfire System Dynamics under Socio-Environmental Coevolution in a Changing Climate. https://doi.org/10.46337/201016.
- Perdigão R. A. P.; Hall J. (2020): Spatiotemporal Causality and Predictability Beyond Recurrence Collapse in Complex Coevolutionary Systems. https://doi.org/10.46337/201111.
Academic Report Series:
- Information Physics and Complexity 2019 counts with a selection of invited and contributed original scholarly articles submitted to us between 2018 and 2019 and edited by R. Perdigão. (Processing)
- IDAMD Academic Reports 2020 counts with a selection of the best peer-reviewed original scholarly reports submitted by participants in the IDAMD Fall-Winter 2019/20 course edition and edited by R. Perdigão. (Processing)
- CSD Academic Reports 2020 is currently open for submissions in parallel with the running Spring-Summer semester. It will feature a selection of original scholarly research contributions from our doctoral programs, along with submissions from external contributors made until June 30th, 2020. Edited by R. Perdigão and J. Hall. (Processing)
- CCS Academic Reports 2020 features an upcoming selection of scholarly reports submitted to the Doctoral Program in Climate Change and Sustainable Development Policies (ULisboa, UNova & East Anglia). (Processing)
The list is currently being updated.